Latino Evangelistic Ministries is committed to protecting your privacy online. This policy explains how we will do this. We will review this policy in the light of comments we receive so please check the latest version.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal data, please do get in touch with us.
If you process any kind of personal information it will be processed fairly.
- “Personal Data” is any data about you, even if it is in the public domain, eg. name, address, phone number.
- “Processed” includes gathering, exchanging, and storing data.
- “Fairly” requires consent (may be implied) from you based on knowledge of use of the data.
What information is collected?
If you are making an enquiry via a web form, we may store your name and contact details (email address and/or telephone number).
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us on our sites and in some e-mails we may send each other. Automatic technologies we use may include, for example, Web server logs/IP addresses, cookies and Web beacons.
- Web Server Logs/IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognise and communicate with each other.
- Web Beacons. On certain Web pages or e-mails, LEM may utilize a common Internet technology called a “Web beacon” (also known as an “action tag” or “clear GIF technology.”) Web beacons help analyse the effectiveness of Web sites by measuring, for example, the number of visitors to a site or how many visitors clicked on key elements of a site. Web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personally identifiable information about you. Only if you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as by registering or sending e-mails, can these automatic tracking technologies be used to provide further information about your use of the Web sites and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to you.
How do we use your information?
We use the details you submit to send you information you have requested.
By providing data through this site you are giving consent for it to be processed fairly.
When do we share information?
We do not give or sell your personal information to other organisations.
We will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes without consent.
Other web sites may have links on our site. If you follow the link to these sites, they may collect information, and such sites are not within our control.
This LEM privacy statement only covers sites with the URL:
If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful, we reserve the right to disclose any information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
Your use of this web site hosted by Latino Evangelistic Minisitries (referred to as “LEM”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Copyright and Trade Marks
All materials on this web site are the copyright of LEM or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The materials on this web site may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of LEM.
LEM makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. LEM makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this web site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the web site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall LEM, its workers or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this web site.
This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written license or agreement from LEM in respect of the use of any online service provided via this web site.
Links to other web sites are provided by LEM in good faith and for information only. LEM disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
Portions of this site may allow users to post their own material. Materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of LEM.
By posting materials on this site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials and that such materials will not infringe on the personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
LEM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material posted by users which LEM deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LEM expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this web site.
Unauthorised access to this web system is forbidden. Your use of this web site is subject to your agreement not to in any way compromise it or the system it is built on.